Saturday, August 17, 2013

The Circumstantial Problem

I have other projects I'm working on, and lately I've been devoting less time to SP. I really want to finish the book and publish it, but I don't want to rush the process. Unfortunately, financial challenges are forcing me to put SP on the back burner right now. The only thing that might save it and hasten its publication is fundraising. If I started a campaign on Kickstarter or a similar website, could I raise enough money to address my financial concerns and finish the book?

I would also need volunteers, as there is a lot of work to be done and some things I can't do myself. I need translators, proof readers, wiki admins...it would be a big commitment. I just don't want to publish something that is incomplete.

Please help me decide what to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment